Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Giftedkids.ie’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
All original content of the website, http://www.giftedkids.ie, including logos, images, names, information and icons remain under the copyright of Giftedkids.ie and may not be used by any third party without our prior written consent. All other quoted and sourced content including logos, images, names, information and icons remain under the copyright of the original source.
You may not copy, publish, modify, or create other material based on this original content without the express written permission of Giftedkids.ie
We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms and Conditions without notice to users.
- Please consult the User Agreement for detailed terms and conditions governing the use of the Gifted Community Forum prior to registration.
Giftedkids.ie does not guarantee or warrant that the website or its server will be error free, virus or bug free and will run without interruption or that any such disruptions or errors will be corrected.
All content of the website, including logos, images, names, information and icons is provided for users “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any conditions or suggestions of warranties of any sort including the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill.
We do not endorse the accuracy of any statement, advice, opinion or information carried on the website or distributed by us, our partners, our users or others.
By using the website you accept that any dependence by you on such information, opinion or advice is at your own risk.
Limitations of Liability
Giftedkids.ie will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may result from or be consequential of your use or inability to use this website or service. This includes without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption of any type, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise.
Any and all losses, damages, costs and or expenses that you may suffer as a result of your use of the website, Giftedkids.ie, will be borne exclusively by you.
Giftedkids.ie will not be responsible or liable to you for any delay or interruptions to the service for whatever reason.
Disclaimer: This is not an expert site, it is run on a voluntary basis and as such is based on opinion and experience but we hope that it acts as a signpost for educational resources and other support services for Irish families with exceptionally able children. By using this website you accept that any dependence by you on such information, opinion or advice is at your own risk.